Chicago’s Most Sophisticated Level of Transitional Care
With our superior amenities and unmatched level of aesthetic refinements, Warren Barr South Loop looks more like a 5-star hotel than it does a traditional rehabilitation facility. And yet, the quality of our post-hospital care is among the highest available in the industry.
Working side-by-side with Chicago’s most prestigious physicians and hospitals, Warren Barr South Loop has garnered an incomparable reputation for the quality of our rehabilitative care.
Our team of dedicated physicians, nurses and therapists evaluate each patient and design a personalized rehabilitation plan that maximizes each individual’s ability to achieve a complete recovery as quickly as possible.
Guests of Warren Barr South Loop can rely on:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy offered up to seven days a week
- A dedicated team of full-time therapists
- State-of-the-art physical therapy equipment and pain management
- Independent living skills taught in a real world environment
- Sophisticated specialty rehabilitation gyms
- Discharge planning – including a home visit to assess accommodations, arrange for any special equipment and, if needed, train family or other caregivers who may assist upon the patient’s return home